Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Diecast to slot car
#12

(15th-Feb-21, 04:35 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  There's hope for you becoming a true scratch-builder yet.  Thumbup
 I doubt that, I still have the racing truck/track services vehicle in pieces, not pprepped for painting and no dry fitting done apart from the glass and cockpit.

He’s me hoping that I’ve have plenty of time on my hands having three months off with the baby when in reality, I had more spare time working 50hrs a week??
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Diecast to slot car - by 964rh - 15th-Feb-21, 08:14 AM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by dvd3500 - 15th-Feb-21, 09:18 AM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by woodcote - 15th-Feb-21, 10:23 AM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by richardtheforth - 15th-Feb-21, 11:25 AM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by autoavia - 15th-Feb-21, 01:59 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by KensRedZed - 15th-Feb-21, 02:26 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by Top Down - 15th-Feb-21, 02:29 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by dvd3500 - 15th-Feb-21, 02:29 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by 964rh - 15th-Feb-21, 04:05 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by Gpa113 - 15th-Feb-21, 04:26 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by KensRedZed - 15th-Feb-21, 04:35 PM
RE: Diecast to slot car - by 964rh - 15th-Feb-21, 06:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)