15th-Feb-21, 04:26 PM
Hi,
With regards to the Ecto 1 from Jada....
It is small, most definitely not 1:32 as advertised. I compared it against numerous American 1:32 slot cars from different manufacturers and it didn't even come close. Actually sent it back and politely requested a refund it was so far out...
Would be great if Scalextric took it on.
The Batmobile is top of this years pre order charts, so let's hope for more next year.
Good luck with your die cast builds, I'm just about to do some Majorette 1:32 hot rods, with Scalextric generic single seater chassis as donors, if they turn out OK I will post some photos.....
Pip
With regards to the Ecto 1 from Jada....
It is small, most definitely not 1:32 as advertised. I compared it against numerous American 1:32 slot cars from different manufacturers and it didn't even come close. Actually sent it back and politely requested a refund it was so far out...
Would be great if Scalextric took it on.
The Batmobile is top of this years pre order charts, so let's hope for more next year.
Good luck with your die cast builds, I'm just about to do some Majorette 1:32 hot rods, with Scalextric generic single seater chassis as donors, if they turn out OK I will post some photos.....
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)