15th-Feb-21, 04:05 PM
Thanks for all the replies and links
So, a very quiet afternoon with my 7 month old has resulted in the following being ordered from Amazon/EBay
1 x A Team van
1 x Ecto 1
1 x Mystery Machine
4 x Pendle chassis
All in 1:32 diecast and all for not that much money
The Panthermobile corgi car is really quite expensive from the examples I’ve found (complete with the waving Pink Panther) so will hold off on that one and the Capri and XJS can wait to see if Scalextric release in the future
If I can get them sorted they’ll be heavy bits of kit but I’m not racing, just having a bit of fun with them.
So, a very quiet afternoon with my 7 month old has resulted in the following being ordered from Amazon/EBay
1 x A Team van
1 x Ecto 1
1 x Mystery Machine
4 x Pendle chassis
All in 1:32 diecast and all for not that much money
The Panthermobile corgi car is really quite expensive from the examples I’ve found (complete with the waving Pink Panther) so will hold off on that one and the Capri and XJS can wait to see if Scalextric release in the future
If I can get them sorted they’ll be heavy bits of kit but I’m not racing, just having a bit of fun with them.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)