15th-Feb-21, 08:14 AM
Morning all
After ordering the Batmobile Scalextric car, I started looking at other cars from my childhood to see if they exist in 1/32 slot car form
Not many do! So does anyone know if there’s an individual or company that could take diecast models and chop/change into a slot car for me?
The cars I’d love to get are
Ghostbusters Echo 1 (can only find HO scale)
Professionals Gold 3.0 mkIII Capri
Saint XJS
A Team van
Scooby Doo Mystery Machine
The Rinky Dink Panthermobile (big pink car the Pink Panther got out of in the credits)
Cheers
Rob
After ordering the Batmobile Scalextric car, I started looking at other cars from my childhood to see if they exist in 1/32 slot car form
Not many do! So does anyone know if there’s an individual or company that could take diecast models and chop/change into a slot car for me?
The cars I’d love to get are
Ghostbusters Echo 1 (can only find HO scale)
Professionals Gold 3.0 mkIII Capri
Saint XJS
A Team van
Scooby Doo Mystery Machine
The Rinky Dink Panthermobile (big pink car the Pink Panther got out of in the credits)
Cheers
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)