Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

scx chrono rally
#4

Hello Oxo_Cube,
Did you get the full package, withe rally loops?
I blew up my first one so had to buy another, they are a bit on the fragile side so I treat my second unit with much resect.   Their timing sensor is a magnetic reed-switch so work best with cars that have magna-traction. I once watched a live stream of a WR event where the host was using a Chrono unit to time the cars. When my car was running I didn't hear any beeps but I didn't bother to ask how they got times for my car.

Instructions attached.

Leo


Attached Files
.pdf Pack_Crono_Rally.pdf Size: 2.55 MB  Downloads: 350

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 2 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
scx chrono rally - by OXO cube - 12th-Feb-21, 04:34 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by KensRedZed - 12th-Feb-21, 06:38 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by OXO cube - 12th-Feb-21, 09:48 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by Scuderia_Turini - 12th-Feb-21, 10:26 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by OXO cube - 13th-Feb-21, 12:16 AM
RE: scx chrono rally - by Scuderia_Turini - 13th-Feb-21, 10:36 AM
RE: scx chrono rally - by OXO cube - 13th-Feb-21, 01:08 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by I.Pace - 13th-Feb-21, 02:12 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by OXO cube - 13th-Feb-21, 11:34 PM
RE: scx chrono rally - by OXO cube - 14th-Feb-21, 09:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:20 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Top Down
27th-Jun-23, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Charlie
16th-Apr-23, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Kevan
8th-Mar-23, 12:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)