5th-Feb-21, 03:30 PM
Mission Control, we have success.
Mike Vitale from MEV is a super nice guy.
Shipping to Canada isn't free anymore. It's a $4 flat rate. So I ordered 3-bodies, 2-sets of Vincent wheels, and matching front tires to make the $4 well spent.
I bought 2-Corvairs, and one 1962 Chevy II Nova wagon. Why the wagon? It was the car we had when I was born. I remember rolling around in the back and laughing my head off as a little kid. Who needed seat belts back then?
Our wagon had medium blue metallic paint. This one will match as best as I can.
Mike Vitale from MEV is a super nice guy.
Shipping to Canada isn't free anymore. It's a $4 flat rate. So I ordered 3-bodies, 2-sets of Vincent wheels, and matching front tires to make the $4 well spent.
I bought 2-Corvairs, and one 1962 Chevy II Nova wagon. Why the wagon? It was the car we had when I was born. I remember rolling around in the back and laughing my head off as a little kid. Who needed seat belts back then?
Our wagon had medium blue metallic paint. This one will match as best as I can.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)