Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts
#1

Hi,
 
I've just picked up a JJ500 Jump Jockey set.
 
I am looking for some new tyres for the carts, plus some other bits.
 
Apparently the tyres are from the minic cars.
 
Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere where I can get parts or even another horse/cart?
 
Thanks in advance

Stevef1964

Wavegreen Beer

Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts - by Stevef1964 - 9th-May-19, 08:48 AM
RE: Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-May-19, 11:18 AM
RE: Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts - by Stevef1964 - 9th-May-19, 12:22 PM
RE: Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-May-19, 01:14 PM
RE: Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts - by Stevef1964 - 9th-May-19, 02:11 PM
RE: Tyres & Parts for Jump Jockey Carts - by GregK - 19th-Sep-19, 06:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
19th-Oct-21, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)