31st-Jan-21, 06:37 PM
In closing with RRR. Phil basically called me a thief yesterday because I asked him to send pre-paid bodies to my neice in Buffalo to save shipping costs. He basically said I would get the bodies. Then lie about receiving them and demand the money back.
Anyone that accuses a new customer of being thief doesn't need more business. He didn't even bother to try and quailfy me as being an honest customer. No dialogue whatsoever.
I informed him that I was ready to prepay him for his bodies, so as to offer them to members of this club because I am sending drag-race proxy cars. Instead, he reiterates his warning to me that he won't sell to anyone in Europe. Wow. Abrasive is an understatement.
Pardon me for venting. Some retailers shoot themselves in the foot. Phil from RRR took himself out at the knees. I was ready to buy a gaggle of his bodies.
This has merely caused me to hunt for other body suppliers. I can't get stuck on one bad apple.
I honestly did my best to try and offer Phil's RRR bodies to this club. Unfortunately, it's a wash.
Anyone that accuses a new customer of being thief doesn't need more business. He didn't even bother to try and quailfy me as being an honest customer. No dialogue whatsoever.
I informed him that I was ready to prepay him for his bodies, so as to offer them to members of this club because I am sending drag-race proxy cars. Instead, he reiterates his warning to me that he won't sell to anyone in Europe. Wow. Abrasive is an understatement.
Pardon me for venting. Some retailers shoot themselves in the foot. Phil from RRR took himself out at the knees. I was ready to buy a gaggle of his bodies.
This has merely caused me to hunt for other body suppliers. I can't get stuck on one bad apple.
I honestly did my best to try and offer Phil's RRR bodies to this club. Unfortunately, it's a wash.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)