31st-Jan-21, 02:54 PM
Thanks so much Chris! For all these years, I've thought that little F1 car was 1/32; it's good to find out the truth. And a Strombecker as well, a brand that loomed large in my own youthful days.
There were two commercial tracks in my neighborhood in Geelong. One was Avus Raceways, my "home" track; the other store featured two large tracks (although neither were as long as our track at Avus) and was really quite nice and modern. I bought the Brabham at that shop.
Wow! Those Cox cars look fantastic Chris! They are in amazing shape; I fear mine are too far gone to ever "come back" like yours!
There were two commercial tracks in my neighborhood in Geelong. One was Avus Raceways, my "home" track; the other store featured two large tracks (although neither were as long as our track at Avus) and was really quite nice and modern. I bought the Brabham at that shop. Wow! Those Cox cars look fantastic Chris! They are in amazing shape; I fear mine are too far gone to ever "come back" like yours!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)