31st-Jan-21, 02:15 AM
Thanks for that tip Dave! I may well do just that. There is a three-lane 1/32 scale track at Kings Hobby in Austin, Texas and about five years ago, I took the Lotus in and asked if I might just try it on their track to see if it still ran. They didn't mind at all of course, and when placed in a slot and given some juice, the old dear actually ran backwards!
I don't know if that was the result of the Australian rewind or what, but it was neat to see it moving under its own power again.
Here's a pic of my carrying case from Australia. Inside, you can see where it once had foam dividers, and also the original body shell for my Lotus 40. I thought the label inside the lid was cool, and I never recall seeing it before. Finally, a few wrenches from the Cox kits.
![[Image: ZKem61t.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ZKem61t.jpg)
![[Image: carrying_case_inside.JPG?width=1920&heig...fit=bounds]](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/y292/Texgunner/carrying_case_inside.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)
![[Image: carrying_case_inner_label.JPG?width=1920...fit=bounds]](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/y292/Texgunner/carrying_case_inner_label.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)
I don't know if that was the result of the Australian rewind or what, but it was neat to see it moving under its own power again.Here's a pic of my carrying case from Australia. Inside, you can see where it once had foam dividers, and also the original body shell for my Lotus 40. I thought the label inside the lid was cool, and I never recall seeing it before. Finally, a few wrenches from the Cox kits.
![[Image: ZKem61t.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ZKem61t.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)