30th-Jan-21, 09:42 PM
Hi Top Down.
Thank you very kindly for the offer. I have more than enough bodies to get started.
I was merely doing some shopping for nicer/cooler stuff than I already own, and RRR bodies looked really good at first. But at $20 USD for a body plus $43 USD shipping plus taxes and duties? My goodness, I'll buy a complete 1/32 Slot.It car for that kind of money. I can get a Slot.It car from a brick and mortar retail store for about $60 USD.
Too bad he doesn't realize he's shooting himself in the foot. I'm still going to lay down my money for a nice body eventually. It's just that the money won't go to RRR. It's not my loss.
Small businesses are funny that way.
Thank you very kindly for the offer. I have more than enough bodies to get started.
I was merely doing some shopping for nicer/cooler stuff than I already own, and RRR bodies looked really good at first. But at $20 USD for a body plus $43 USD shipping plus taxes and duties? My goodness, I'll buy a complete 1/32 Slot.It car for that kind of money. I can get a Slot.It car from a brick and mortar retail store for about $60 USD.
Too bad he doesn't realize he's shooting himself in the foot. I'm still going to lay down my money for a nice body eventually. It's just that the money won't go to RRR. It's not my loss.
Small businesses are funny that way.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)