30th-Jan-21, 05:22 PM
Andy.
Thank you very kindly for that information.
Getting 20-feet of MS straight track sounds a bit challenging in Canada. I was wondering if a drag-race test track could be routed with tape? You just answered my question. Being for drag-racing, it should be as easy as a straight line.
The only question, since I only know AFX track rails. Where does the MS rail sit in relation to the track surface? Level, or 0.5mm above it?
Thank you very kindly in advance,
Ken
Thank you very kindly for that information.
Getting 20-feet of MS straight track sounds a bit challenging in Canada. I was wondering if a drag-race test track could be routed with tape? You just answered my question. Being for drag-racing, it should be as easy as a straight line.
The only question, since I only know AFX track rails. Where does the MS rail sit in relation to the track surface? Level, or 0.5mm above it?
Thank you very kindly in advance,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)