Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Routing HO Track
#1

Has anybody got any experience of the above. There is one scene in the Italian job (Mini's go up onto the Palavela , the Turin Ice rink roof) , that however way I've tried is going to be impossible to replicate with the faller track, so I was considering if it could be done by routing, absolutely no idea how to achieve this, so thought I would seek advice.
[+] 1 member Likes Yakboy's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Routing HO Track - by Yakboy - 30th-Jan-21, 01:34 PM
RE: Routing HO Track - by woodcote - 30th-Jan-21, 04:48 PM
RE: Routing HO Track - by KensRedZed - 30th-Jan-21, 05:22 PM
RE: Routing HO Track - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Jan-21, 06:01 PM
RE: Routing HO Track - by JasonB - 30th-Jan-21, 07:25 PM
RE: Routing HO Track - by Yakboy - 3rd-Feb-21, 11:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Chris AFX
30th-Apr-26, 03:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: