29th-Jan-21, 02:04 PM
Thank you very kindly, TD.
Lucky Bob's liquid soldering flux is the best on the planet. I never noticed he did HO. Lucky Bob has way more cars than I can afford to buy concerning some of the other drag-race classes. That's cool.
What is the strange thing going on with Scalextric micro cars? Looney tunes bodies? Who is the cheapest supplier of these junk bodied cars? Not Lucky Bob's.
Who makes nice bodies for the Micro cars please?
My humble apologies. I don't have an EBash or Facefart account.
Lucky Bob's liquid soldering flux is the best on the planet. I never noticed he did HO. Lucky Bob has way more cars than I can afford to buy concerning some of the other drag-race classes. That's cool.
What is the strange thing going on with Scalextric micro cars? Looney tunes bodies? Who is the cheapest supplier of these junk bodied cars? Not Lucky Bob's.
Who makes nice bodies for the Micro cars please?
My humble apologies. I don't have an EBash or Facefart account.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)