28th-Jan-21, 11:23 PM
I'm too late to get a car into the next drag race. More are scheduled. No point in trying to rush.
I have a T-jet car for one class. That's about it. The rest are AFX and Tyco. Please kindly help me source more HO related parts?
I know FrankTheRacer for tires thanks to Andy. I already have thin braids for my 1/32 cars.
Where are suppliers for T-jet parts such as replacement pick ups and motor brushes please?
Scalex tracks and chassis? Resin bodies?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Ken
I have a T-jet car for one class. That's about it. The rest are AFX and Tyco. Please kindly help me source more HO related parts?
I know FrankTheRacer for tires thanks to Andy. I already have thin braids for my 1/32 cars.
Where are suppliers for T-jet parts such as replacement pick ups and motor brushes please?
Scalex tracks and chassis? Resin bodies?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)