25th-Jan-21, 12:42 PM
Ken, If you are thinking about the proxy drag racing. The first season which I won was with the Ford Thunderbolt. This car had one of the chassis that you have there with the single magnet. The car was straight out of the box. It was run in and fitted with silicone rear tyres, no other work was done.
I would suggest that you test run them and simply pick out the best that you have and give it a go.
As far as the Dino chassis is concerned I would suggest cleaning the chassis itself and the armature with some degreaser before reassembly. Be careful with the oil as TD said it only needs the tiniest amount.
I would suggest that you test run them and simply pick out the best that you have and give it a go.
As far as the Dino chassis is concerned I would suggest cleaning the chassis itself and the armature with some degreaser before reassembly. Be careful with the oil as TD said it only needs the tiniest amount.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)