Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Pro
#4

The ARC Air logo means the app thinks the ARC powerbase is in analogue mode. You'll only be able to run two cars in the app in analogue mode. And I'd expect the controllers to control the lanes (rather than the cars) in analogue too. I've labelled my powerbase like this...

   

... otherwise I forget. So analogue is nearest the track, digital away from the track. You should sort all your problems with the switch in the digital mode position.

As for the high speed on calibration - it is probably that a digital car is very sensitive in analogue mode, but I wouldn't expect full throttle. Are the cars flying off the track and across the floor? See how the cars behave in digital mode - that should be much better.

Switching to digital mode will also enable all cars in the app.

My advice is always to get the track running well before you launch the app - use the ARC Pro Quick Start Guide to understand how all the hardware works. I also wrote up this brief 'Getting Started' Guide here: https://blog.jadlamracingmodels.com/2020...c-arc-pro/

When you're ready to get into the app, I've written a pretty in-depth guide here on SlotRacer: https://slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/

Have fun Thumbup
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Pro - by poker_jake - 23rd-Jan-21, 01:24 AM
RE: Scalextric Pro - by poker_jake - 23rd-Jan-21, 01:45 AM
Dr_C - by Dr_C - 23rd-Jan-21, 02:25 AM
RE: Scalextric Pro - by woodcote - 23rd-Jan-21, 08:05 PM
RE: Scalextric Pro - by poker_jake - 24th-Jan-21, 06:06 PM
RE: Scalextric Pro - by woodcote - 24th-Jan-21, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Br00k1e
19th-Jan-26, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Scott
1st-Dec-25, 11:41 PM
Last Post by woodcote
23rd-Apr-25, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)