23rd-Jan-21, 07:51 PM
Yeah but it only gets scratched when I've a race to run
You haven't offended me. I'm probably too tired from all the house clearing to judge what's going on - I need a drink. I get teased by everybody, why should you be any different
.............
We may have to do the move ourselves and so are having to weigh everything to make sure we can get it all in the sort of van/lorry I'm qualified to drive. Another reason to have a giant clear out. As we are downsizing, we need to dump stuff anyway. We do, however, fancy changing from our very much French influenced heavy furniture to something modern and minimalist.
Must find an Eames chair for music and reading. I think the Chinese do a good replica.
You haven't offended me. I'm probably too tired from all the house clearing to judge what's going on - I need a drink. I get teased by everybody, why should you be any different
.............
We may have to do the move ourselves and so are having to weigh everything to make sure we can get it all in the sort of van/lorry I'm qualified to drive. Another reason to have a giant clear out. As we are downsizing, we need to dump stuff anyway. We do, however, fancy changing from our very much French influenced heavy furniture to something modern and minimalist.
Must find an Eames chair for music and reading. I think the Chinese do a good replica.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)