23rd-Jan-21, 05:56 PM
My wife would give me hell if she thought I was collecting anything.
It took a while before she accepted the fact that I keep reading the same books. I reminded her that she listens to the same piece of music more than once and even plays the same tune on the saxophone often (too bloody often if you ask me
) I have cleared out about 500 books this week though - collector me?
Nah, they all get read regularly
My chain has been pulled too often round here. It's suffering from fatigue but I expect it will recover. The written word on the forum can be amended with some smileys though!
It took a while before she accepted the fact that I keep reading the same books. I reminded her that she listens to the same piece of music more than once and even plays the same tune on the saxophone often (too bloody often if you ask me
) I have cleared out about 500 books this week though - collector me?
Nah, they all get read regularly
My chain has been pulled too often round here. It's suffering from fatigue but I expect it will recover. The written word on the forum can be amended with some smileys though!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)