23rd-Jan-21, 05:20 PM
Gordon. The written word is missleading. I consider you a friend. I totally respect you 100%. If we were sitting in a coffee shop duing this conversation. I would be smiling at you while speaking. I'm yanking on your chain and teasing you because you always lay it out there to be pulled.
We can try to put labels on ourself. But in the end our actions say who we are. Does your wife think you are a slot car collector? I have a funny feeling that she does. Cheers!
P.S. I look forward to beating the crap out of every one of my cars racing in a very active club (before Covid). Out of all my cars so far. The MGB is the only one that didn't didn't survive hitting the floor. Oops.
We can try to put labels on ourself. But in the end our actions say who we are. Does your wife think you are a slot car collector? I have a funny feeling that she does. Cheers!
P.S. I look forward to beating the crap out of every one of my cars racing in a very active club (before Covid). Out of all my cars so far. The MGB is the only one that didn't didn't survive hitting the floor. Oops.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)