23rd-Jan-21, 04:50 PM
I didn't suggest that collecting per se was a bad thing, merely that I didn't want to be one.
You are splitting hairs, not sure why you appear upset with my use of the word. Yes I would be a collector if I had two centimes according to your definition but not by mine. I have more than two chairs but it doesn't make me a collector of chairs as they all get used for something rather than just sit there to be admired for just sitting there.
You are splitting hairs, not sure why you appear upset with my use of the word. Yes I would be a collector if I had two centimes according to your definition but not by mine. I have more than two chairs but it doesn't make me a collector of chairs as they all get used for something rather than just sit there to be admired for just sitting there.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)