23rd-Jan-21, 04:12 PM
I don't do nothing. There are a zillion things to do. Music, books, cooking, walking, drawing and painting etc. Doing just one thing would drive me potty.
Humans seem to have become more and more acquisitive. I am spending my days getting rid of stuff. This time, when we move, we are going to reduce the amount of 'stuff' we have to sensible levels. When I see the number of things that haven't been looked at and enjoyed within the last year it makes me wonder why the hell we have them. A sale is in progress here and I am 'collecting' lots of money to put towards making our new house comfortable for the next stage of our old age.
As ever, I can only speak for myself. You are free to collect as much as you like. I'm surprised at your use of the word though. Collecting hardly applies to money if it's intended for survival. Storing it up in the bank like scrooge is a whole different ball game.
Humans seem to have become more and more acquisitive. I am spending my days getting rid of stuff. This time, when we move, we are going to reduce the amount of 'stuff' we have to sensible levels. When I see the number of things that haven't been looked at and enjoyed within the last year it makes me wonder why the hell we have them. A sale is in progress here and I am 'collecting' lots of money to put towards making our new house comfortable for the next stage of our old age.
As ever, I can only speak for myself. You are free to collect as much as you like. I'm surprised at your use of the word though. Collecting hardly applies to money if it's intended for survival. Storing it up in the bank like scrooge is a whole different ball game.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)