23rd-Jan-21, 03:17 PM
Being a "collector" is not one of the seven deadly sins last time I checked. It's just a word in the dictionary describing someone with a passion for something. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a collector of 5 or 50 cars. Your collection is just smaller than others. It's that simple.
You collect memories from all the cars you've built. You can't get rid of some stuff.
You are a collector whether you like it or not. You collect money or you would not pay your bills or eat.
We all collect food on a regular basis.
I can't get stuck on a word. Life is too short.
I'm not happy doing nothing during Covid. Building cars in my basement is the safest place to be right now.
You collect memories from all the cars you've built. You can't get rid of some stuff.
You are a collector whether you like it or not. You collect money or you would not pay your bills or eat.
We all collect food on a regular basis.
I can't get stuck on a word. Life is too short.
I'm not happy doing nothing during Covid. Building cars in my basement is the safest place to be right now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)