22nd-Jan-21, 07:53 AM
Zack
Welcome to my humble thread!
Absolutely right about the Proxy build threads, if it wasn't for those, the art of race car builds would be even more of a mystery to me than it still is at the moment!
But for me, the best way to learn it to ask questions, give it a try and progress from what you have experienced, and that's all I'm trying to illustrate here.
Welcome to my humble thread!
Absolutely right about the Proxy build threads, if it wasn't for those, the art of race car builds would be even more of a mystery to me than it still is at the moment!
But for me, the best way to learn it to ask questions, give it a try and progress from what you have experienced, and that's all I'm trying to illustrate here.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)