18th-Jan-21, 09:47 PM
Nice looking car Leo.
Thank you kindly, Bob.
The wheels are from Colin Sparks of RS Slot Racing in the UK.
http://www.rsslotracing.com/parts.htm
Tires are urethane from DArt Hobbies in Canada.
http://www.darthobbies.com/
If I were to build the car again. I would use slightly smaller wheels. Leo has the right size wheels on his car.
It handled like a poopy roller blade and flew off the track like crazy at 62-grams. Its handles like a dream now at 75-grams. There's no substitute for putting 13-grams of lead 1mm off the track surface. What a difference.
Thank you kindly, Bob.
The wheels are from Colin Sparks of RS Slot Racing in the UK.
http://www.rsslotracing.com/parts.htm
Tires are urethane from DArt Hobbies in Canada.
http://www.darthobbies.com/
If I were to build the car again. I would use slightly smaller wheels. Leo has the right size wheels on his car.
It handled like a poopy roller blade and flew off the track like crazy at 62-grams. Its handles like a dream now at 75-grams. There's no substitute for putting 13-grams of lead 1mm off the track surface. What a difference.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)