Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MGB Sports
#3

(17th-Jan-21, 07:44 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  I know that British sports cars are not very popular on this forum. 

 They are often a bit narrow..
I agree with Jason and like them too.


As far as I know are the Airfix static kits correcty scaled down, which is the way it should be done by all slot car producers.
Most slot cars are too wide, but people have gotten used to it in the meantime.
I think Airfix did a great job.

rallyhub Thumbup
Quote


Messages In This Thread
MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 17th-Jan-21, 07:44 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by JasonB - 18th-Jan-21, 09:27 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by rallyhub - 18th-Jan-21, 12:17 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 18th-Jan-21, 01:59 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by Scuderia_Turini - 18th-Jan-21, 06:19 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by 73emgee - 18th-Jan-21, 08:59 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 18th-Jan-21, 09:47 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by 73emgee - 19th-Jan-21, 12:18 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 19th-Jan-21, 01:04 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by steveaca - 19th-Jan-21, 04:30 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by JasonB - 20th-Jan-21, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
26th-Sep-20, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)