Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MGB Sports
#1

I know that British sports cars are not very popular on this forum. But, I thought I would post this build anyways just in case at least one person likes these cars.  Thumbup

I like converting Airfix static kits into slot cars. They are often a bit narrow. But they look nice when completed.

   
   
   
   
   
   

Interior coming together.

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

I was not very happy with how the clear head light and tail light lenses came out. Or the chrome body molding. I need more practise and a steady hand. It keeps me humble.

Thank you very kindly for looking.
[+] 7 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 17th-Jan-21, 07:44 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by JasonB - 18th-Jan-21, 09:27 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by rallyhub - 18th-Jan-21, 12:17 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 18th-Jan-21, 01:59 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by Scuderia_Turini - 18th-Jan-21, 06:19 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by 73emgee - 18th-Jan-21, 08:59 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 18th-Jan-21, 09:47 PM
RE: MGB Sports - by 73emgee - 19th-Jan-21, 12:18 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by KensRedZed - 19th-Jan-21, 01:04 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by steveaca - 19th-Jan-21, 04:30 AM
RE: MGB Sports - by JasonB - 20th-Jan-21, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
26th-Sep-20, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)