Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carrera Digital WiFi Controller UK Based
#3

(14th-Jan-21, 08:11 PM)woodcote Wrote:  I have a Carrera Digital DTM set, which I bought new from Germany. I have also bought two extra DTM cars and various accessories from Germany - plus a few second-hand buys from UK sellers on eBay. What you'll find from German retailers are unboxed accessories and cars split from sets. You can save a bit, although Carrera is still an expensive option. Even at £175, the 10109 set with two controllers and charger base isn't ridiculous. I can only find it in stock at Jadlams in the UK.

Thanks for the reply, I bought my DTM set from Jadlams through ebay at Christmas so got the box set and the extra track, really glad I did too, as you say, nothing Carrera related is cheap here in the UK. I also bought 2 new cars direct from Carrera in Germany and was delighted with the free shipping they gave me and only 5 days to arrive too.

Have you any experience with buying from Slotcar-union? They sell on ebay but I think they are based in France. They are offering the 10109 set for £102.0 + £12.0 shipping and they also have the connect app too (which I am keen on buying)

I like the look of the controller you have linked, just wish it was wireless and then it would be a definite buy for me. I only race with my daughter and wife so I am the one usually picking up and replacing the cars back on the track so having the wireless controller is really handy.

Thanks
[+] 2 members Like DTM2020's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Carrera Digital WiFi Controller UK Based - by DTM2020 - 14th-Jan-21, 07:21 PM
RE: Carrera Digital WiFi Controller UK Based - by woodcote - 14th-Jan-21, 08:11 PM
RE: Carrera Digital WiFi Controller UK Based - by DTM2020 - 15th-Jan-21, 04:07 PM
RE: Carrera Digital WiFi Controller UK Based - by woodcote - 15th-Jan-21, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-Jul-24, 01:18 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
14th-May-24, 03:56 AM
Last Post by PSquirrel
19th-Apr-24, 01:13 AM
Last Post by Andyroo
20th-Oct-23, 12:42 PM
Last Post by psuskeet
31st-Jan-23, 01:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)