Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Halfords Ferrari Red
#1

Hello,
 
(If like me you are currently straddling two forums, don't worry, this is not déjà vu, you have read this elsewhere!! I am just hedging my bets by posting on two forums. Rofl ) 

I was wondering if anyone knows which Halfords rattle can is a good suitable substitute for Ferrari red. (Funnily enough they don't have a Ferrari range!!)
 
I am painting a 1982 126C2 and need to purchase the paint and so I thought I would see if there is a consensus as to which colour is closest.
 
Thanks in advance for any comments,
 
Philip
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Halfords Ferrari Red - by Philo - 4th-May-19, 05:19 PM
RE: Halfords Ferrari Red - by Anthony B - 5th-May-19, 07:42 PM
Halfords Ferrari Red - by Scuderia_Turini - 6th-May-19, 12:02 AM
RE: Halfords Ferrari Red - by Philo - 6th-May-19, 02:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DPJ
28th-Jun-26, 02:52 AM
Last Post by Tibbs
18th-Mar-25, 08:14 PM
Last Post by Kevan
27th-Aug-24, 07:34 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
25th-Jul-24, 09:56 PM
Last Post by Kevan
8th-Jul-22, 10:12 AM
Last Post by autoavia
22nd-Jul-21, 10:57 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Dec-20, 01:24 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
18th-Nov-20, 12:56 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
6th-Nov-20, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)