11th-Jan-21, 12:36 PM
(10th-Jan-21, 10:15 PM)woodcote Wrote: The red Citroën will be the Jesús Puras / Carlos del Barrio ZX kit car from the 1997 Rallye Catalunya and the white #11 is the ZX kit car driven by Jon Casais to fourth place at that year's Rallye Internacional de La Coruña.Andy, apparently according to the following site, Jon Casais's Citroën is a ZX 16S, not a Kit Car. This is what I found:
MRE
6. The 13301 Citroen ZX isn't from Catalunya 1997, check the number plate and decals etc and you will see it is a 1996 car. Also, I can't find any record of that number plate doing the Catalunya Rally. Can you get more information about this one please ?
https://www.ewrc-results.com/final/7252-...runa-1997/
Gary, in Martin Holmes's World Rallying 1997-1998 on page 71 it says:
33rd Rallye Catalunya-Costa Brava 1997:
Entrant Citroën Hispania, driven by Jesus Puras/ Carlos del Barrio, comp.no. 15, Citroën ZX Kit Car, Reg. No. 5-P-1480(E), cause of retirement: front suspension.
https://www.ewrc-results.com/carinfo/81-.../?spz=4057
It is often quite difficult to find out the correct data of Spanish rally cars,
I hope what I found will be correct.
Hub

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)