8th-Jan-21, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the kind comments on the GT3 proxy, I started this event (originally for Group 5 cars on SCI) about 6? years ago with the help of CGYRacer (Rob) and it has gone from strength to strength. In fact we're currently getting too many entrants and we have to run a pre-qualification round to determine the 27 cars that will race in the 10 round series. Rob took over the Race Director reigns last year as I am launching a new proxy called the World Championship Proxy Series. Both these series, as well as the Group 5 series run under the "Championship Proxy Events" banner on HRW.
We have entries from Canada, USA, AUS and JPN in the series as we also run a region championship within the series. Canada won last year, but we have had past champions from Canada, AUS and USA.
We are really exited to have a entrant from the "home of motorsport" (to steal a phrase from Donnington Raceway) and look forward to you making it into the field.
Good luck!
Chris
PS: i notice the picture is sideways, I will fix it when I have a bit more time and figure out what I did wrong
We have entries from Canada, USA, AUS and JPN in the series as we also run a region championship within the series. Canada won last year, but we have had past champions from Canada, AUS and USA.
We are really exited to have a entrant from the "home of motorsport" (to steal a phrase from Donnington Raceway) and look forward to you making it into the field.
Good luck!
Chris
PS: i notice the picture is sideways, I will fix it when I have a bit more time and figure out what I did wrong

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)