Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello
#1

Few words to say hello, Wavegreen

First Scalextric set was back in 1978ish Mini 1275 Rally Set, then I lost my way with family, sports etc etc. I came back to slot cars about ten years ago joining a great group of fellows in Dundee racing a mixed group of cars over the last decade from Vanquish CanAm to SCX rally & nearly everything in between.

After buying lots of different makes & models I'm 'trying' to focus my collection on Oval, Aston & Jaguar & whatever we as a group decide on racing at the moment (pre-covid) Ford/Ferrari NSR, Rally 4WD any make & GT3 Carrera.

Last three purchases have been Pioneer Legend (that's 5 now) Scalextric I-Pace & SCX WRX Audi as you'll see the Audi doesn't fit what's supposed to be my focus!

What would I like in my slot car garage this year WRX MINI replica. 

Cheers Beer
[+] 3 members Like GOGS's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello - by GOGS - 7th-Jan-21, 03:02 PM
RE: Hello - by KensRedZed - 7th-Jan-21, 03:13 PM
RE: Hello - by Fast Co. - 7th-Jan-21, 03:48 PM
RE: Hello - by woodcote - 7th-Jan-21, 05:21 PM
RE: Hello - by BAracer - 7th-Jan-21, 05:45 PM
RE: Hello - by JasonB - 7th-Jan-21, 06:47 PM
RE: Hello - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Jan-21, 08:34 AM
RE: Hello - by Anthony B - 8th-Jan-21, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)