5th-Jan-21, 07:03 PM
Thank you Scalextric for being so unpredictable.
Have been working on a KITT, getting the scanning lights to look reasonably OK but can now recycle that project and wait for the new release.
On the other hand the Lotus Esprit is inspiring me to produce the ski-carrying version that James used in "For Your Eyes Only". This would be a nice addition to my Bond Collection and use a snow scene that I am currently working on for another project.
Of course, maybe I should wait until Scalextric do it??
Leo
Photo via www.lotusespritturbo.com
Have been working on a KITT, getting the scanning lights to look reasonably OK but can now recycle that project and wait for the new release.
On the other hand the Lotus Esprit is inspiring me to produce the ski-carrying version that James used in "For Your Eyes Only". This would be a nice addition to my Bond Collection and use a snow scene that I am currently working on for another project.
Of course, maybe I should wait until Scalextric do it??
Leo
Photo via www.lotusespritturbo.com
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)