3rd-Jan-21, 01:02 PM
Mine was standard before the rebuild and I had raced it at Rockingham and at our club vintage evenings. It has the standard motor so it tends to get left behind on the straights but it has always been quick in the corners probably because it is fairly wide compared to some of the other cars from that era and the low body helps stop any tipping.
A real shame your one got so badly damaged. I remember MRDC in Westcliff had a big straight that was allegedly 100ft long. My only car at that time was a 1/24 Monogram Porsche 904 and I hadn't worked out just how long it took to slow a 36D. The car came off at the end of the straight and hit the window so hard I thought the glass was going to break. The body was even more secondhand after that.
A real shame your one got so badly damaged. I remember MRDC in Westcliff had a big straight that was allegedly 100ft long. My only car at that time was a 1/24 Monogram Porsche 904 and I hadn't worked out just how long it took to slow a 36D. The car came off at the end of the straight and hit the window so hard I thought the glass was going to break. The body was even more secondhand after that.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)