Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Carrera track additions
#1

Hello,

I was just wondering what should be my first track piece additions to my carrera 132 digital track. I just have the standard 60 corners and basic straights and so wondered what pieces I should be looking to add to my set with first? Any suggestions would be grateful.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Carrera track additions - by Minatour69 - 27th-Dec-20, 10:00 AM
RE: Carrera track additions - by BAracer - 27th-Dec-20, 10:33 AM
RE: Carrera track additions - by crustypop - 27th-Dec-20, 10:39 AM
RE: Carrera track additions - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Dec-20, 10:43 AM
RE: Carrera track additions - by woodcote - 28th-Dec-20, 10:21 AM
RE: Carrera track additions - by Minatour69 - 30th-Dec-20, 05:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-Jul-24, 01:18 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
14th-May-24, 03:56 AM
Last Post by PSquirrel
19th-Apr-24, 01:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)