26th-Dec-20, 09:02 AM
I was going to mention the childish tantrum under the Christmas tree when this all happened, but I managed to hold back my trears...
I have two of those power bases, so that should be able to eliminate one area of risk.
There are only six possible combinations for plugging into the Ninco converter, so as long as any of those don't blow any fuses...
And then there are the two jumpers and the polarity issue.
So some options for when storm Bella arrives later.
I have two of those power bases, so that should be able to eliminate one area of risk.
There are only six possible combinations for plugging into the Ninco converter, so as long as any of those don't blow any fuses...
And then there are the two jumpers and the polarity issue.
So some options for when storm Bella arrives later.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)