20th-Dec-20, 03:15 PM
Hi Jax,
Everyone has different methods. This is how I build cars, and it's extremely reliable.
I use the knife to open the braid. Then use the small flat screwdriver to open it further so the folded wire easily slides in.
I push the wire to the inside of the guide before installing a 2x3mm set screw. That way the threads can't damage the wire. The wire also has the least amount of movement at the inside of the guide. Wires attached this way will last a very long time.
Cheers,
Ken
Everyone has different methods. This is how I build cars, and it's extremely reliable.
I use the knife to open the braid. Then use the small flat screwdriver to open it further so the folded wire easily slides in.
I push the wire to the inside of the guide before installing a 2x3mm set screw. That way the threads can't damage the wire. The wire also has the least amount of movement at the inside of the guide. Wires attached this way will last a very long time.
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)