Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Performance Improvements for the New SCX 1955 LeMans MGA
#11

Chris - thanks for all the chassis pics.  I've been studying them and they given me some ideas to try in my quest for a chassis design that will work for narrow cars.  I have a number of resin and static kits I've accumulated; all narrow track cars; mostly British sportscars, that I want to move forward on.

The motor brackets shown for the FF050 motor, you described as "fabricated", are they made by you or are they available commercially?  They look they would work well for early Grand Prix cars.
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ARUP
28th-Jan-25, 05:42 PM
Last Post by chappyman66
25th-Jan-25, 04:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)