15th-Dec-20, 02:29 PM
It was a considerable relief to see that it had arrived.
The post services of the UK and France had managed to get their knickers in such a twist that I was informed that, because they were unable to deliver it, it was being returned to me and had, in fact, already arrived!
I was not aware of this and was about to storm off to the local post office and suggest that their ancestors were not of the finest when Jason confirmed it had arrived at his mansion.
The wonders of modern, electronic record keeping combined with idiots probably.
The post services of the UK and France had managed to get their knickers in such a twist that I was informed that, because they were unable to deliver it, it was being returned to me and had, in fact, already arrived!
I was not aware of this and was about to storm off to the local post office and suggest that their ancestors were not of the finest when Jason confirmed it had arrived at his mansion.
The wonders of modern, electronic record keeping combined with idiots probably.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)