Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thunderslot Lola T70
#3

Thanks abie321...my track is pretty big for the size of the room...75' in a 200 sq. ft. room.  That makes it hard to photograph, but I will try.  I only have about 60 cars, and I keep selling them off to buy more to photograph!  I will make an honest effort to show more.
Doug
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Thunderslot Lola T70 - by fotodoug - 1st-May-19, 03:07 AM
RE: Thunderslot Lola T70 - by Anthony B - 1st-May-19, 09:37 AM
RE: Thunderslot Lola T70 - by fotodoug - 1st-May-19, 07:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ARUP
3rd-Mar-25, 12:35 AM
Last Post by lerex
10th-Jan-23, 05:07 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
15th-Feb-22, 09:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)