12th-Dec-20, 08:50 PM
Sorry about the name mix-up Chris I edited the post, and thanks for the tip. The reason I was going to change the pod is because the club requires the use of the 14k Jack Rabbit FC-130 motor in the "vintage" class. I assuming the ScaleAuto FF-050 pod would have to be replaced for the Jack Rabbit motor. Am I missing something???
I'm curious of what you think about using a pod chassis for these small cars. I was hoping to build my first torsion bar body, but after I got started it didn't seem like such a great idea when the pod is almost as big as the entire chassis. Can a torsion type chassis make much difference on these small cars? It seems to me the biggest advantage of the thick brass chassis, is getting the weight down low, which really seems to help these narrow track cars.
I'm curious of what you think about using a pod chassis for these small cars. I was hoping to build my first torsion bar body, but after I got started it didn't seem like such a great idea when the pod is almost as big as the entire chassis. Can a torsion type chassis make much difference on these small cars? It seems to me the biggest advantage of the thick brass chassis, is getting the weight down low, which really seems to help these narrow track cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)