Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Making a windscreen
#1

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of making windscreens for vehicles?

I have a Scalextric truck that I've cut an aperture in for a windscreen and bought some 1mm perspex but I'd like, if possible, to fit into the hole so it's a little recessed around the edges and look 'fitted?'

Is it a case of being really careful with a hot air gun around the edges of the perspex and push fitting until I get the desired result or is there a process out there that I could to follow?

If I can get this right, I might be banging sunroofs in everything!!  Bigsmile Bigsmile
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Making a windscreen - by 964rh - 9th-Dec-20, 04:11 PM
RE: Making a windscreen - by JasonB - 9th-Dec-20, 06:16 PM
RE: Making a windscreen - by KensRedZed - 10th-Dec-20, 12:08 AM
RE: Making a windscreen - by dvd3500 - 11th-Dec-20, 08:18 AM
RE: Making a windscreen - by AlexisGaitanis - 12th-Dec-20, 08:34 AM
RE: Making a windscreen - by Gordon Steadman - 12th-Dec-20, 08:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
29th-Mar-22, 09:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)