28th-Nov-20, 10:16 AM
I have a Truespeed controller for Scalextric SSD use, and bought a SCP-2 about 6 months ago for oXigen use (but yet to take it out of the box!).
I have belatedly discovered the need for an analogue controller. After undertaking a quick cost/benefit analysis, I have gone down the slot.it Home Use analogue module route for the SCP-2 on the basis that there will be some common features between both modes and as such, it will be a means of forcing me to get to learn the subtleties of all the adjustments. I also couldn't think of any time when I would need to change modules at an event, so that would not be a compromise for the modular approach. And the SCP-2 seems to be well regarded and on a par with the Truespeed analogue offering (MT-1?), which I could always move onto at a later date.
Santa also has a '3 banana plugs into a jack plug' converter for me in the hope that it will allow me to use the SCP-2 in analogue mode by just plugging it into my basic Scalextric analogue 'Sport' powerbase.
Let the controller geek in me out!
I have belatedly discovered the need for an analogue controller. After undertaking a quick cost/benefit analysis, I have gone down the slot.it Home Use analogue module route for the SCP-2 on the basis that there will be some common features between both modes and as such, it will be a means of forcing me to get to learn the subtleties of all the adjustments. I also couldn't think of any time when I would need to change modules at an event, so that would not be a compromise for the modular approach. And the SCP-2 seems to be well regarded and on a par with the Truespeed analogue offering (MT-1?), which I could always move onto at a later date.
Santa also has a '3 banana plugs into a jack plug' converter for me in the hope that it will allow me to use the SCP-2 in analogue mode by just plugging it into my basic Scalextric analogue 'Sport' powerbase.
Let the controller geek in me out!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)