27th-Nov-20, 10:11 PM
It's looking fantastic Gordon. 
I'm not sure what's required either, I'm afraid. But I imagine it's best to keep it reasonably simple.
I think you're right about the head lamps, the attachment bar would be too thin to work as a cast. The front sidelights are integrated into the body, so I'm glad you're doing those. I think the rear lights we're attached to the chassis rather than the body, and they're not very prominent so I'm happy to leave that to your judgement.
I'm not sure what's required either, I'm afraid. But I imagine it's best to keep it reasonably simple.
I think you're right about the head lamps, the attachment bar would be too thin to work as a cast. The front sidelights are integrated into the body, so I'm glad you're doing those. I think the rear lights we're attached to the chassis rather than the body, and they're not very prominent so I'm happy to leave that to your judgement.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)