20th-Nov-20, 05:13 PM
i've just had a batch of the yellow endbell s cans to test and I find they are on par with the best of my nc1s running at 13500 rpm at 12v . and at 99p each well worth a punt . The ones I have are shaft from the can only as nc1. Down side may be they are not carbon brush type so I cant say how long they might last on the plus side the magnetic field is stronger than the Nc 1 . They do loose out to the 12k short cans I reviewed by about the length of a car over 3mtrs .
I also recieved a 26d size designated an fc260 this runs at about 27 k and has carbon brushes also can drive . It may be an option to get some vintage chassis mobile as 26ds are now a bit rare .
I also recieved a 26d size designated an fc260 this runs at about 27 k and has carbon brushes also can drive . It may be an option to get some vintage chassis mobile as 26ds are now a bit rare .

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)