19th-Nov-20, 10:47 PM
Well that's all good, but I'm really not expecting you to paint it mate, and certainly not in pink.
Firstly, because that would be unfair, since you're doing all the hard work.
Secondly because I want to scuff it up and make it look a bit rusty and knackered.
And thirdly because, with your permission, if it all comes off, it would be nice if we could take a mould and provide Leo with a version he can modify to add to his Austin collection. I have absolutely no idea how to do that, but how hard can it be? Eeeeek.
Firstly, because that would be unfair, since you're doing all the hard work.
Secondly because I want to scuff it up and make it look a bit rusty and knackered.
And thirdly because, with your permission, if it all comes off, it would be nice if we could take a mould and provide Leo with a version he can modify to add to his Austin collection. I have absolutely no idea how to do that, but how hard can it be? Eeeeek.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)