Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Figures
#1

It seems that we may have a buyer for our house. Not getting too exited at this stage as things in France move exceedingly slowly and there are loads of reports to get before pen touches paper.

However, it has prompted me to start thinking about the amount of junk in the place. The local dump is getting used to me turning up every day but I'm getting round to the track room now. I see no point in hanging onto stuff that isn't being used and is either in boxes or stuck at the back of a shelf somewhere so I wonder if there is any interest in this sort of stuff.

Kentoys, Scalex slot related and some 43rd Minichamps F1 cars. I'd quite forgotten they were there! No idea what they are worth - if anything - eBay seems like too much faff right now but if anyone wants them, we could discuss it by PM no doubt. Postage around here is a bit hit and miss so they might not get posted in too much of a hurry.

       

You can see how seriously I take the crowds in the stand!
   
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Figures - by Gordon Steadman - 19th-Nov-20, 10:12 AM
RE: Figures - by Fluff - 20th-Nov-20, 07:21 AM
RE: Figures - by Gordon Steadman - 20th-Nov-20, 07:43 AM
RE: Figures - by Fluff - 20th-Nov-20, 02:18 PM
RE: Figures - by Gordon Steadman - 20th-Nov-20, 03:10 PM
RE: Figures - by Fluff - 20th-Nov-20, 10:05 PM
RE: Figures - by Gordon Steadman - 21st-Nov-20, 05:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
17th-Jul-22, 05:48 PM
Last Post by 964rh
8th-May-21, 07:11 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
11th-Nov-19, 12:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)