Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lewis Hamilton
#5

(17th-Nov-20, 10:50 PM)Johnno Wrote:  He just needs to stay out of politics and other personal agendas and stick to the job of racing and being a great driver. His recent political agenda has turned me (and others) away from him as a sports person.

I'm interested Johnno, what's turned you away?

I confess, I've rarely been influenced by driver's opinions, but I have to admit that I think his "political" points have some value, and I think he speaks very intelligently, and with respect.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lewis Hamilton - by JasonB - 16th-Nov-20, 11:31 PM
RE: Lewis Hamilton - by Nonfractal - 17th-Nov-20, 02:06 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton - by woodcote - 17th-Nov-20, 09:31 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton - by Johnno - 17th-Nov-20, 10:50 PM
RE: Lewis Hamilton - by JasonB - 18th-Nov-20, 01:08 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton - by Gordon Steadman - 18th-Nov-20, 08:14 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton - by woodcote - 18th-Nov-20, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)