16th-Nov-20, 11:31 PM
I guess Lewis has had such a strong season that there has been an air of inevitability about him winning his seventh world championship.
But that really is quite an achievement, and it makes him the most succesful F1 driver ever.
His drive yesterday was a fitting way to win it too. Whilst Max got angry and drove too aggresively and span, whilst his team mate finished 14th, and a lap down, Lewis drove impeccably, showed patience, and had the experience to call his own pit stops.
I'd also say that Hamilton has been, for the most part, a fair driver, without the incedents which slightly tarnished Michael's reputation.
I know a lot of people aren't keen on Mercedes' domination, or Lewis himself, but I think it would be churlish not to recognise the world beating quality of what they have achieved.
Looking forward to number eight next year.
But that really is quite an achievement, and it makes him the most succesful F1 driver ever.
His drive yesterday was a fitting way to win it too. Whilst Max got angry and drove too aggresively and span, whilst his team mate finished 14th, and a lap down, Lewis drove impeccably, showed patience, and had the experience to call his own pit stops.
I'd also say that Hamilton has been, for the most part, a fair driver, without the incedents which slightly tarnished Michael's reputation.
I know a lot of people aren't keen on Mercedes' domination, or Lewis himself, but I think it would be churlish not to recognise the world beating quality of what they have achieved.
Looking forward to number eight next year.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)