Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Ford Sierra RS500 Rallycross 'Came 1st' - Bjørn Skogstad
#2

(12th-Nov-20, 06:24 PM)woodcote Wrote:  I have found one other picture (first one below) with what looks like the #104 on the 'Came 1st' car and it features Hansen's green BP Sierra with a yellow bumper. I'd guess that's the Belgian race in 1990 - which Skogstad won. But I'm probably wrong! The second pic is from 1992, when Skogstad had #102 on the car again.
Hi Andy,

It is in Belguim. There is advertising of "Ijsboerke" and "Gazet van Antwerpen" which means newspaper of Antwerp.
Ijsboerke advertising is also typical for Belgium.


I think you were looking for this:
9:34-12:15 and 14:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnsmNN8...l=Barmybob

rallyhub Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Ford Sierra RS500 Rallycross 'Came 1st' - Bjørn Skogstad - by woodcote - 12th-Nov-20, 06:24 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford Sierra RS500 Rallycross 'Came 1st' - Bjørn Skogstad - by rallyhub - 13th-Nov-20, 12:35 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford Sierra RS500 Rallycross 'Came 1st' - Bjørn Skogstad - by woodcote - 13th-Nov-20, 05:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)